The culture and operating activities of SoftThreat are conducted in alignment to high ethical standards.
We are a responsible company in all areas of our operations, with our operating integrity at the heart our of business decision making processes.
To conform to these standards, SoftThreat operates under these principles :
- Our business activities are conducted in compliance with the law.
- We deal honestly and openly in all of our business dealings.
- We comply with best practice standards where ever applicable.
- Deliver on all our promises.
- Conform to all practices associated with being an equal opportunities employer.
- Use continuous assessment to achieve identified performance objectives.
- Employee Development Policy.
SoftThreat invests in the continuous training and development of all employees, routinely appraising staff with a Performance Development Review. We ensure all members of our team are equipped with the skills, knowledge and competence to perform to a high standard in their current job position, with a view to developing their skillset to take on future challenges and assist the with future growth of the organisation and achieving its objectives.
We invest in subscriptions to industry-relevant bodies and attendance of industry-relevant events and provide coaching and mentoring to the junior members of our team. We ensure that all development is equitable, fair and of benefit to each department of the business.